Breaking the Double Pane Glass Ceiling
- Date & Time
- 10.24.2019 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- John Hancock, 200 Berkeley Street, 7th Floor Presentation Room, Boston, MA 02116
Beth Chandler, YW Boston President and CEO, will be moderating the following panel:
Join John Hancock Employee Resource Groups and Boston Spirit Magazine’s inspiring and empowering discussion with Boston’s prominent LBTQ women leaders as they discuss their personal journeys breaking through to the top of their various fields. The panel will highlight their insights and advice on how to successfully navigate both the challenges and opportunities facing LBTQ women in their careers today. They will share their stories, the obstacles they’ve overcome, and their hopes for the future.
The discussion will be followed by a short Q&A with the audience and networking over light refreshments. The event is open to all professional backgrounds. Talk with industry movers and shakers, make professional contacts, share experiences with your peers, and get inspired to action.
- Tiffani Faison, Chef and owner of Sweet Cheeks, Tiger Mama and Fool’s Errand
- Elyse Cherry, CEO of BlueHub Capital
- Valerie Stone, Vice Chair for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion of the Department of Medicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH).