Give your time to make a difference.
Do you want to help eliminate racism, empower women, and build a better Boston for all? Do you have time and energy to give? We always need passionate volunteers for short- and long-term projects.
Volunteering at YW Boston will give you the opportunity to actively impact social change. Now more than ever, we need voices to speak up and hands to help out. Showing your support for YW Boston and our causes through volunteering can give you the information and inspiration you need to continue enacting change in your day-to-day life.
While our needs for volunteers are always changing, we are eager to help match volunteers to positions when available.
- Help staff a fundraising or friend-raising event (Email for assignment)
- Help us connect to new supporters (Email for more information)
- Serve as a volunteer for the Youth Leadership InItiative (See description and online application)
- Serve as a volunteer facilitator for Youth/Police Dialogues (Email for more information and to apply)
- Serve as a volunteer facilitator for Dialogues on Race and Ethnicity (Email for more information and to apply)