YW Boston receives All-Inclusive Award
YW Boston recognized in the category of Leadership-Organization by Color Media Group
BOSTON, Mass – November 30, 2016 – Tomorrow, YW Boston will accept an All-Inclusive Award in the category of Leadership-Organization from Color Media Group, the publishing group behind Color Magazine. The All-Inclusive Awards honor individuals and organizations that demonstrate a significant commitment to diversity and inclusion. The awards will be presented at Color Media’s Ninth Annual All-Inclusive Awards ceremony, taking place at the Boston Marriott Copley Place beginning at 5:30 pm.
YW Boston will receive the award in the category of Leadership-Organization. Other awardees include:
- Leadership-Individual: Karen Morton, Senior Vice President and General Counsel for the Litigation and Coverage Group, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Change Agent-Individual: Aixa Beauchamp, President, Beauchamp & Associates
- Change Agent-Organization: PRIDE Business Resource Group, Ahold USA
- Supplier Diversity-Organization: Procurement Team, New York City Department of Information Technology & Telecommunications
- Publisher’s Award: Oz Mondeiar, Senior Vice President of Mission and Advocacy, Spaulding Rehabilitation and Partners HealthCare
YW Boston previously won an All-Inclusive Award in the category of Change Agent-Organization in 2011.
YW Boston has been a leader in building a better Boston for all since 1866, when it was founded as the first YWCA in the nation. Today, YW Boston serves over 3,000 Bostonians with programs that educate + empower people across racial, gender, class, and organizational lines. YW Boston is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.