Do you know an Unstoppable Woman Changing Boston?
Nominate her for YW Boston’s 2022 Academy of Women Achievers!
YW Boston is asking you, our supporters and friends, to nominate women you know who are leading in their fields, creating change, and breaking down barriers in Boston and beyond.
2022 Academy of Women Achievers Awardees
This award acknowledges “Unstoppable Women Changing Boston” who have demonstrated outstanding leadership and achievement in their professional and civic lives.
- Anyone may nominate a woman they believe should be recognized for their leadership and achievement.
- Start Date: We will begin to accept nominations on June 21, 2021.
- Nomination Due Date: Nominations are due on or before September 10, 2021.
- After nominations close, YW Boston’s Host Committee and staff will evaluate nominees and select five honorees.
- Chosen nominees will be alerted that they have been selected in fall 2021.
- The nominee must demonstrate leadership within their Boston-area organization or community.
- The nominee must be available to receive the award in-person at YW Boston’s 27th Academy of Women Achievers Celebration on June 15, 2022.
- Awardees may represent any industry. Recently YW Boston has recognized women leading in communications, finance, healthcare, law, energy, retail and the nonprofit sector.
- As a social justice organization, we encourage you to consider candidates who are diverse by race, ethnicity, and sector.
- One of the five awardees will be awarded the Sylvia Ferrell-Jones Award. Created in honor of YW Boston’s former President & CEO Sylvia Ferrell-Jones, the award honors an up-and-coming young professional woman of color, aged 35 or under, who is a leader in her field. Please designate in your nomination if your nominee should be considered for this award.
Our gender inclusion statement: The Academy of Women Achievers wishes to recognize all those who identify as women, including transgender, non-binary, gender-fluid, polygender, and gender non-conforming people, whose key gender identity, experience, and internal perception on the spectrum of gender is a woman. YW Boston will continue to recognize and honor those considered some of Boston’s brightest, boldest, bravest, and most influential.
Nomination form for the 27th Academy of Women Achievers