Date: Friday and Saturday, February 12 & 13, 2021
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, both days
Location: Zoom (see reminder email or YW Boston Connect event page for meeting details)
View Advance agenda here.
Our objectives are to
- Build a cohort community that can learn together and set foundation for the year ahead
- Learn about our own and others’ group styles
- Explore how our identities shape our lived experiences, leadership, and worldview
- Reflect on and discuss principles of leading towards equity
Complete the following pre-work before the Advance:
- Asking the Questions, Uncovering Answers
- YW Definitions
- Shift Forward – Redefining Leadership
- Strategic Questioning
- Watch Module 1, Talking about identity (14 min).
- Once you’ve finished the video, share your response to the Post & Share question as a comment to the pinned post in our YW Boston Connect LeadBoston 2021 group.
Optional Thursday Social “5:05” Information
Date: Thursday, Feb. 27 (RSVP)
Time: 5:05 to 6:05 PM
Location: Zoom (information to follow)