Fill out the form below.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Please upload answers to #3-5 in one document.
3. Activities and Experience
Tell us about or outline the following items (a resume is acceptable):
- Activities you are or have been involved in at school or in the community
- Work or volunteer experience
- Leadership experience (can be formal or informal)
- Other activities or interests involving social justice
- Anything else you want us to know about your activities and experiences.
4. Personal Statement, Part A
In a statement of 200 words or less, please tell us why you are interested in participating in InIt and in what specific ways you think you will be a successful participant in this program. We want to know hwo you intend to be a committed participant and an effective leader in your school or community.
5. Personal Statement, Part B
In a statement of 300 words or less, please answer one of the following questions:
- What issues or conflicts in your school or community are most troubling to you and do you want to see changed? What actions can you take to help make this change?
- If you could create a club or put on a workshop or presentation in your school or community that would help spark others’ interest in social justice issues, what would it be, and why?
6. Student Signature and 7. Parent/Guardian Statement of Commitment
Download and print the paper application. Sign page 4 yourself, and have a parent/guardian fill out and sign page 5. Bring these pages to your interview to submit in person.