Support our continued racial and gender equity work during COVID-19 by making a donation below. The new CARES Act means you can claim a deduction of up to $300 for donations in 2020. Learn more here.
Make a secure donation below or mail a check to YW Boston’s Fund Development Office at 140 Clarendon Street, Suite 403 Boston, MA 02116.
In addition to a one-time gift, consider:
- Becoming a member of our Persimmon Society with a gift of $1,000 or more
- Making a recurring monthly gift to support our programs throughout the year
- Making a gift of stock. For more information contact our Fund Development office.
- Initiating a matching gift from your company.
- Donate through your donor advised fund. To make it easy, please find DAF Direct, below.
If you would like to speak to someone in the Fund Development office, please reach out to Annie Garmey, Chief Development Officer, at email@example.com or Dominique Calixte, Associate Director of Annual Giving and Special Events at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LeadBoston’s future success depends not only on continuing to convene diverse, accomplished and committed leaders who are changing Boston, but on our ability to keep this important program financially sustainable. We encourage LeadBoston alums to donate any amount they are able to give. To donate in support of LeadBoston, click here.