YW Boston is constantly growing and improving our efforts to address the most pressing racial, gender and social issues for Bostonians today. To do so, we seek highly-motivated, dedicated and experienced team members to move the organization and its mission forward.
We do not currently have open internship positions at YW Boston.
Working at YW Boston
Diversity and Inclusion
YW Boston is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion where employees feel valued, respected and empowered.
We hold ourselves accountable for creating a workplace that reflects our commitment to racial, gender, and social equity. YW Boston welcomes people of all identities and abilities. We invest in creating this internal culture through initiatives like our Equity Steering Committee, holding InclusionBoston workshops for our staff, and offering ongoing trainings for all employees. Your identity will be welcomed, valued, and protected as a member of our team.
YW Boston provides employees a generous benefits package, including:
- Medical insurance, company wellness program, flexible spending account for health expenses, and dependent care accounts
- Holidays (13/year), vacation days (15-20/year), sick days (12/year), personal day (1/year), and emergency days (3/year)
- Flexible schedule option and flex time
- Life insurance, long-term disability insurance, accidental death, and disability insurance, and short-term disability insurance
- A 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Employer contribution to the YWCA retirement fund
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Lyft account
YW Boston is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a signatory to the 100% Talent Compact, committed to closing the gender wage gap in the workplace.